Whole Herd Weigh-Day Testing
- Components for samples include:
- Butter Fat
- MUN (Milk Urea Nitrogen)
- SNF (Solids Non Fat)
- Total Solids
Tester Contact Information
Beans Testing – Don Beans, Phone: 575-791-0125
Double K Testing – Jeff Klein, Phone: 575-626-3009
Freitas Milk Testing – Mitch, Phone: Freitas 575-626-5112
Lecheway Testing – Ray Perez, Phone: 575-420-5246
Madrid’s Testing – Matt Madrid, Phone: 575-749-4098
We are willing to work with any tester group, but these are the ones who are working with us at this time.
Is your Herd Official?
No problem. We report to AgriTech, DHI Provo, AgSource and many others. We use a full complement of DHI Testing software. Reports are very comprehensive and over 100 customizable reports are available. Call for details.
Enroll your Herd Today!
Dairy Herd Improvement Association (DHIA) is a national association that helps dairy producers. They create and manage records and data about their cows for use in management decisions. Organized by state, the associations have consolidated into regional services. The services that DHIA programs offer have also grown over the years. Traditional Milk testing and records services included milk production, milk fat, milk protein, and Somatic Cell Count (SCC). They also include animal information on birth date, pregnancy, and number of locations.
- Eastern New Mexico Dairy Herd Improvement Association Membership Agreement
- DHIA WEST PROGRAM – HERD STATUS FORM
- Application to Transfer DHI Affiliate /Association
- REQUEST TO TRANSFER BETWEEN DAIRY RECORDS PROCESSING CENTERS
- Using milk fatty acid data to improve bulk tank milk fat and protein content and production